It is very common to face technical fault with any electronic device, same is the case with the printers and scanners. They also encounter the error due to some reasons. These error codes indicated some specific issues with your printer. One such problem is error code SC542. In fact, the error codes from SC541 to SC546 are associated with fuser unit’s temperature problem, thermistor, or BCU board. With the help of this article, you will get to know about the procedure that will help you in fixing the error code SC541 to SC546 of the Ricoh printer.
- Step1: You need to press the yellowish button that states “Clear Modes.”
- Step2: Now in the next step, click on digit 107.
- Step3: Moving further, press and hold the button that is red in colour and states “Clear/Stop” until you see a change in the screen displayed in front of you.
- Step4: Now choose the option of “Copy SP” and then select the SP-5XXX which shows “Mode.”
- Step5: Keep pressing the button of “Page Down” until the “5810 SC Code Ret” selection shows up. Choose “5810.”
- Step6: On the right-hand side, you will find an option of “Execute” make a click on it and then press “Exit.”
- Step7: You need to press and “Exit” two more times from the top right corner until the screen turns back to the initial error code display
- Step8: Now power off the printer and wait for a couple of seconds before turning it on again.
This is all you need to do for fixing the error code SC542. But if in case you face any hindrance or you are not able to get it done, don’t get panic. Call us; we have a unit of technicians that are capable of resolving all the issues. Our experts solve problems related to Ricoh printer in minimal time and money. We not only offer remote service but onsite services too in all the parts of Dubai. So do not hesitate to contact us if you are also encountering any such error with your Ricoh printer.