Logitech repairing: Logitech is one of the popular names in the computer accessory manufacturing industry. They sell quality products mainly headphones and headsets at pocket- friendly prices. They have a wide range of headsets, Logitech H111 Stereo is one of them. It is inexpensive and comes with the feature of stereo sound along with a rotating mic. It has an audio jack of 3.5mm and can be plugged into any computer, phone, tablet, etc. Many users have reported the problem with the mic of the headset that doesn’t work when they attach it to the computer. This problem takes place due to the configurations of headphone jacks in the computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc. There are two ports on the gadget one is for headphone and another for the mic. In this post, we will make you understand the different solutions that will help you in Logitech headphone repairing.
- Solution 1: Using a Splitter
If you are a computer device, this is having two audio jacks instead of one then this possible can be the cause of the occurrence of the problem. It gives the option of either to plug the jack into the port of headphone or to plug it into the mic port. Now, this creates the difficulty for the person who wants to use them both at the same time. To dismiss this issue, you can make use of a Splitter cable. This cable consists of two audio jacks; you need to plug in one end into the computer and another one into the audio port where you will plug your headphones. With the help of splitters, it becomes possible to use both the functions of your headset even if your system doesn’t support a single line for both.
- Solution 2: Update the Drivers
Behind the working of every hardware and operating system, drivers are the real powers. Sometimes the outdated versions of drivers or the corrupted drivers are the reason behind the problem. So, you need to update the drivers, to do so you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Press the Windows and “R” key; a dialogue box will appear on the screen type “devmgmt.msc” and then hit Enter.
- Navigate to the category “Sound, video and game controllers” in the device manager. Now, make a right-click on your device and choose the “properties” option.
- In the next step, click on the tab of “Drivers” and then select “Rollback” driver to revert the settings if any driver was installed. If it was not, right-click the headsets again and then choose “Update driver software.”
- If the problem is not solved, you can uninstall the device, and then reboot the system and plug in the headset. Doing so will help the default drivers to install automatically against your headsets.
You can try these two above mentioned solutions for repairing the Logitech headset. But if you fail to do so, or you don’t want to take any technical risk do contact us. We have a team of experts will get the Logictech repaired for you within in minimal time at affordable rates in Dubai.