We may use the information which you have shared in following ways unless stated otherwise.
- Understand the type of individuals that visit our website and utilize our services
- How we can improve our services
- Mode of contact
- Information sharing with other third parties in aggregate form but not individual information about visitors to, or users of, our website and services.
We do not presently intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
For advertising, we may gather or use an outside vendor to collect the following types of non-personally identifiable information about users who come to our sites and utilize our services.
- Your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet).
- Information that can be inferred from the IP address which includes the user’s geographic location, company, type, and size of an organization
- Your domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu)
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet.
- Browser version and type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (i.e., Windows or Macintosh), browser language (e.g., Java or Unix), the service provider (e.g., MindSpring or AOL), your local time, etc.
Security and Confidentiality of Information
When you visit our website, we gather some general information, such as frequency of downloads, number of hits on our site, and usage statistics concerning our products and services. This information is referred to throughout this policy as “General Statistical Information.” We use and store this data only on a collective basis, in summary, form, rather than on an individual basis. This data helps us to determine how and to what extent certain parts of our website and are used.
The Internet and computer software (particularly software utilized in conjunction with the Internet) is inherently complex. It may not be entirely free of errors and cannot be completely secure and utterly resistant to penetration by unauthorized persons. We cannot guarantee the complete security and continued integrity of any information provided to us through our website. Therefore, it is your responsibility to verify your work and information and to make backup copies of the data as UAE Technician will not be responsible for your failure to do so.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of our services and the internet is at your own risk and the services are provided “as is” and “as available.” UAE Technician does not warranty or guarantee that you will be able to access the services or our website at any particular time or from any particular location. We are not responsible for the security and unauthorized access to any information you transmit through our site.
These fees would include reasonable attorney’s fees and costs arising out of all claims, challenges, or actions related to the submission, including, without limitation, claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, and defamation related to the submission. Thank you for visiting our site. We are interested in maintaining your privacy. If you have any questions, please contact us.