Canon printers are one of the most popularly used printing devices preferred by millions of customers worldwide. Though the printers are designed with innovative technology, yet sometimes, you might witness that your Canon printer is printing abnormally. It might be due to several reasons, one being the print head problem. When your Canon printer encounters a print head issue, it sends a notification to the users with a u052 Canon error code. Many Canon printer users get this error while doing their important work with printers.
Common symptoms that indicate the appearance of Canon error u052:
- If there is a print head problem in your Canon printer, a light will flash
- Sometimes, when the orange light flashes 11 times consecutively. It indicates that there is a print head alignment issue in your printer
- If the orange light flashes five times in a row, it also specifies the u052 Canon printer print head issue.
Different scenarios when you get u052 canon error in your printer:
Generally, there are two different scenarios when this error code u052 canon is encountered:
- When the print head is not installed at all, it displays this error code with the message “u052 this type of print head is incorrect.”
- When the printer requires the installation of a new print head but it’s probably not working at all.
Easy troubleshooting steps to resolve error u052 in your Canon printer:
Before visiting a nearby Canon printer repair center, follow the step-by-step guide below to resolve Canon print head error u052.
Follow these steps if you are getting Error U052 with Print head installed:
- Open the top lid of the printer and you will notice that the cartridges slot lift up to the middle front of the printer automatically.
- Now, unplug the printer from the switchboard. Ensure that the cartridge lever located just on the side of the cartridge cradle is lifted up.
- After that, go to the cartridges and remove all the ink cartridges from it. After the removal of the cartridges, you will notice the exposed black print head
- Now, gently remove the print head from the printer by grabbing it just where the cartridges are to be inserted, pulling it gently and ultimately the print head will come out.
- Then, perform the basic cleaning cycle on the print head.
- Furthermore, you are required to reinsert the print head and the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Also, ensure that there are no open doors and the lever is again in its place.
- You can now close the top lid of the printer and switch on your printer.
At last, your printer is ready and you can check it by taking out a test print from your printer to rectify whether error code u052 Canon is resolved or not.
Try out the following steps if your Print head is not installed:
- Switch off your Canon printer and open the top lid of your printer.
- Check the position of the cartridge slots in your printer. If they are present in the middle front of the printer with the lever lifted up, then assure that there are no cartridges or print head present in the printer.
- Now, you are required to install the print head situated just beside the cartridges slot into the sliding rail.
- After that, close the lever and ensure the fact that there is no open door. Also, check whether the cartridges and the print heads are properly installed or not.
- Now, you can close the top lid of the printer and switch on your Canon printer.
Finally, your printer is ready to take a test printer for checking whether the Canon print head error u052 persists or not.
Eliminate the Canon printer worries with our professional experts at Printers Repair Near Me:
Hopefully, the above troubleshooting approaches would work in either of the scenarios but in case you find that the issue still exists, then the problem might be a major one. So, at this critical moment, you can contact our team of professionals at Printers Repair Near Me for effective Canon printer repair from a certified technician. You can get in touch with us by calling at our helpline number:045864033 to get effective solutions at affordable rates. Our team has years of professional expertise and thus, they can provide excellent solutions for fixing Canon print head error u052 issue.