A laptop performs an important role in our daily life. Due to several reasons, you have to increase its performance. Well, if you are a Windows user then, using some simple hacks and tricks you will be able to perform this issue on your own. Moreover, If you are not aware of the process of how to make laptop faster then try to follow this article. It consists of several hacks in order to perform the job on your own.
Comprehensive Guidance On How To Make Laptop Faster
Using more than one hacks you can make your laptop faster. On that note, experts have provided all of them. Try to follow all of them whichever looks convenient to you.
Method 1: Run The Performance Troubleshooter
In order to increase the performance of your PC at first, you can try to run the performance troubleshooter. Not only it will find and fix the problem but also increase your PC performance. This program will check the issues which are slowing down your PC performance, for instance, how many users have logged in to your device currently or, any multiple programs are running or not. In order to perform this action try to perform the steps as follows without delay:
• Open the Performance troubleshooter and click on the Start button.
• Now go to the Search option.
• In the search box type “Control Panel”.
• You will get several search results. From that list choose the first alternative.
• In the control panel’s search box type Troubleshooter.
• Click on the troubleshooting option.
• Go to the option named System and Security
• Tap on the Check for performance issues option.
You can also try some other methods to increase the speed of the laptop.
Method 2: Disable Visual Effects
Once you notice your windows laptop running slowly then you can try to disable some visual effects in order to increase your PC performance. Well, in this case, it will decrease the visual prettiness. So, here, you have to choose whether you want a perfect but laggy system or you want a faster PC. The second one will be more important for you.
Additionally, there are 20 visual effects you can control like the transparent glass look, menu appearance etc. using the steps as follows:
• To open Performance Information and Tools invoke in the Start button.
• In the search box type ” Control Panel”.
• You will be able to see several search results. Choose the first option to open the Control Panel.
• In the search box of the control panel, type the Performance Information and Tools.
• You can see a list of search results. On that result, choose the Performance Information and Tools.
• Tap on the option named Adjust visual effects.
• You will be prompted to provide the administrator password (if any).
• Type the password and confirm it.
• Click the visual effect option.
• Choose the Adjust for best performance option.
• Click on OK to continue.
• In some cases, you have to choose the ‘Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer’.
After completing this action, you will be able to fix this issue on your own.
Method 3: Change The Virtual Memory Size
If you receive warnings that your virtual memory is low, you’ll need to increase the size of your paging file. On that note, try to focus on the steps mentioned below to make your PC faster.
Click on the Start button and open the system option. Next, Open System by clicking on the Start button.
Now, right click on Computer. Choose the Properties option. Next, click on the Advanced system settings, situated in the left pane of your screen. You will be prompted to provide the administrative password. Provide, and confirm it to continue.
Additional Points To Remember:
In the Advanced tab, tap on the Settings from the Performance option. Then, tap on the Advanced tab, click on the option named Change from the Virtual memory. Make the box named Automatically manage paging file size for all drives be checked. In the Drive[Volume Label] option, click the drive which includes the paging file you desire to replace. Now, tap on Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box. Choose Set. Tap on OK button or hit Enter to continue.
You will be able to fix this issue on your own.
Hope, using our guidance you will be able to fix this issue on your own. If you can’t or want any further guidance then you can contact the experts to get further guidance at an affordable cost. We are available 24*7 to serve you the best. In the future, if you encounter any trouble with your device then you can try to follow our website to get further troubleshooting posts.