Undoubtedly, iPhone is a very popular gadget but that doesn’t mean it’s 100% error free. Sometimes iPhone becomes problematic for its users. Therefore, here we will explain how to format iPhone in an easy way. Try to read subsequently.
A Few Methods To Format iPhone
It is necessary to format iPhone because unnecessary data may turn your device sluggish. If you don’t clear all the data, your phone will slow down. Your iPhone will Shut down automatically. Additionally, you have to format it for selling purposes. When you sell your phone, you need to clean your phone completely. Sometimes you have to format your phone because phone storage is almost full. That’s why your device isn’t running properly. So formatting is important for users. Here are some easy instructions which will help you to reset the iPhone properly.
A soft reset is an easy way which you can perform quickly. Just go through it.
- First, tap and hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together at one time and wait for 10 seconds. When you notice an Apple logo on the screen, release both the buttons.
- Now, your gadget is ready to turn on.
- Go to your home screen and check your reset processing is done or not. If not, go for the next method.
If the above method does not work properly, a hard reset may solve it. But there is one thing to note that it removes all data, files from your iPhone. Before resetting, you should back up all necessary things or keep in the USB drive. After that, follow the steps.
There are two methods of a hard reset mentioned below. First one permits you to reset your phone in direct method. But the second one allows you to create a connection between iPhone and a desktop or notebook. Look at the processes and decide which one is better for you.
Method 1: Hard Reset Directly From The iPhone
We recommend you to try this method. Because you don’t have to connect your iPhone to your desktop with the cable. Hence it takes less time to reset on your phone directly.
- First, go to the settings app and open general option.
- Then press ‘Reset’ option by scrolling down.
- Click on ‘Erase all content and settings’ folder and press ‘Erase’ option. After that, iTunes starts restoring the phone.
- After the process is finished, your phone restarts in a proper way.
Method 2: Hard Reset Using iTunes On Your Desktop
If you don’t reset your phone applying above, then apply it.
- First of all, make a connection between your iPhone and your desktop.
- Open iTunes and go the summary tab on your iPhone. Press on the Restore option before backup your all data.
- Then iTunes starts restoring to its original factory state.
- After processing, set up your phone.
Hope that any of the methods help you to reset your iPhone.
Some Problems Occurs After Reseting
We may face some issues after you have formatted your iPhone. Have a look.
Jailbreaking An iPhone
Jailbreak software is accessed apps. When you reset your phone, this software is removed automatically. You have to download and reinstall it after the process.
Backing Up Your Data
You should copy all your data to iCloud account or your PC whenever you perform a reset. After resetting your iPhone, all the data will get deleted.
We hope this article has helped you to learn how to format iPhone easily. For much such information, stay connected.