Fix Xbox One Wireless Adapter issues- Xbox one is the eighth generation gaming model introduced by Microsoft in the year 2013. It comes with an octa-core processor, RAM of 8GB, 500GB hard drive, AMD’s Jaguar design and lot more. It is a perfect and marvellous device that a virtual game love can ever have. Xbox wireless adapter enables you to connect your Xbox wireless controllers on Windows PC’s, tablets, as well as on laptops. It can control up to four headsets, eight controllers and two stereo headsets. Despite its amazing features, these adapters are prone to issues of connectivity. Many times these adapters fail to connect and synchronize properly.
The main reason behind this problem is an outdated version of drivers installed on your computer. In this post, below you will get to know about the steps that you need to follow for Xbox One Wireless Adapter Repair.
The working of any hardware depends upon the drivers, so if there is an issue with the drivers, it will directly affect the functioning of the device. An error code 10 may also appear on the screen that refers to an incorrect installation of drivers. This problem can be eliminated by updating the drivers. For Xbox One Wireless Repair, you need to follow the points mentioned below:
- Go to the website of Microsoft catalog and in search box type “Xbox wireless.” A list of divers will appear on the screen; you need to download the compatible one according to your operating system.
- Once you have downloaded the drivers, press the Windows and “R” button together. A dialogue box will appear on your screen type “devmgmt.msc” and then press the Enter button.
- The receiver should be displaying up as an unknown device named “XBOX ACC”. Make a right-click on the device and then choose the “Update Driver” option.
- In the next step, click on the second option that says “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- Now, you need to click on the “Browse” button and go to the section where you downloaded the driver. Also, it is possible that you might have to unzip the driver before you can select it.
- Install the drivers and then check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Once your adapter is connected to the latest version of drivers, you can now synchronise the controllers with the adapter. Here are few tips that will help you in starting the process of Xbox in the right direction:
- Until flashing of light, press and hold the button of Sync on your receiver.
- After the flashing of the adapter, you need to press and hold the button of Xbox bind controller until the Xbox Home light flashes rapidly.
- Wait for a few moments and then light on both adapter as well as the controller, it will emit a solid light instead of a blinking one. This means that you are connected and are now ready to go.
Non-synchronization is a common problem that arises after the failure of controllers. This sync problem means that there is an issue with your power management settings. To solve this issue, you need to follow the points mentioned below:
- Press the Windows and “R” together; a dialogue box will appear on the screen type “devmgmt.msc” in it and hit the Enter button. Now go to the controller installed, make a right-click on it and select “Properties” option.
- In the next step of the process go to “Power Management” and then uncheck the option of ‘Allow the computer to turn this device to save power’. Now, click on “OK” to save changes and then exit.
- The adapter will not disconnect, and all your controllers will remain connected even after any restarts.
Even after following the procedure mentioned above you are not able to repair, Xbox One Wireless Adapter, contact us. We have a unit of experts that will help you in Xbox One Repair and will eliminate all such technical problems in lesser time and reasonable charges.